PTV Group Exercise Membership Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 27th August, 2017
PTV Group Exercise Membership – Terms and Conditions
We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your PTV Group Exercise training goals. To help us provide a professional, motivating and enjoyable experience for you and all our clients, please read through the terms and conditions of PTV Group Exercise brought to you by PTV Personal Training & Wellness Coaching. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Vanessa Geraghty McGann at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Free trial: You are entitled to a 7 day free trial period for the group exercise classes.
- Payment: $77 is the monthly fee for PTV Group Exercise and is payable on the 1st of each month.
- Trainer cancellation or missing a class: In the event of unexpected absence, your trainer will contact you as soon as possible. If your trainer is absent due to a case of an emergency you will be contacted to explain the situation and provide you with an alternative, such as PTV Online.
- Client holidays and absences: We request 7 days advance notice be given of any prolonged training absences.
- Trainer holidays and absences: Your trainer will provide you with at least 14 days notice for any prolonged trainer absences. Your trainer will discuss alternative group class arrangements with you, such as the PTV Online program.
- Health concerns: You must inform your trainer of any relevant injury or illness and will obtain a medical clearance from your medical specialist prior to beginning (or restarting) training if there are any medical concerns. If you have recently have a baby you will need to provide clearance from your Obstetrician and Womens' Health Physio.
- Terms and Conditions: The terms and conditions stated herein will automatically be carried over to each subsequent month after joining the monthly membership, without the need for a new agreement to be signed and dated. These terms and conditions apply to the PTV Group Exercise program only.
- Liability: You accept that participating in exercise has a risk of causing injury, both minor and potentially major
- Cancellations: You can opt out at any point of time from PTV Group Exercise memberships by emailing email@example.com . Once the email has been received we will cancel any future payments.
YOU ACCEPT THIS RISK AND ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR EXERCISE AND TRAINING
You will in no way hold PTV Personal Training & Wellness Coaching liable for any injuries or illness sustained while participating on the PTV Group Exercise sessions. You also agree that you have no undisclosed injury or illness that may affect your ability to undertake rigorous exercise and to the best of your knowledge you are ready and able to undertake this exercise program.
PTV Personal Training & Wellness Coaching is a mobile personal trainer company in Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA. Our goal is provide the best online, group exercise and face to face personal training service available in Australia.
To learn more about how we can help you achieve your health and fitness goals, simply fill out our online Contact Us form or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will call you to discuss how we can provide the best possible support for you to succeed.