PTV Personal Training Terms & Conditions
Last updated: May 30, 2017
PTV Personal Training – Terms and Conditions
We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your PTV Personal Training goals. To help us provide a professional, motivating and enjoyable experience for you and all our clients, please read through the terms and conditions of PTV Personal Training brought to you by PTV Personal Training & Wellness Coaching. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Vanessa Geraghty McGann at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Payment: All payments for PTV Personal Training must be paid by direct deposit into our bank account 4 weeks in advance. Please allow 2 working days for the funds to transfer. You will sent a text or email reminder once your next 4 week installment is due.
- Trainer cancellation or missing a class: In the event of unexpected absence, your trainer will contact you as soon as possible. If your trainer is absent due to a case of an emergency you will be contacted to explain the situation and provide you with an alternative, such as PTV Online.
- Client holidays and absences: We request 7 days advance notice be given of any prolonged training absences.
- Trainer holidays and absences: Your trainer will provide you with at least 14 days notice for any prolonged trainer absences. Your trainer will discuss alternative group class arrangements with you, such as the PTV Online program.
- Health concerns: You must inform your trainer of any relevant injury or illness and will obtain a medical clearance from your medical specialist prior to beginning (or restarting) training if there are any medical concerns. If you have recently have a baby you will need to provide clearance from your Obstetrician and Womens' Health Physio.
- Terms and Conditions: The terms and conditions stated herein will automatically be carried over to each subsequent month after joining PTV, without the need for a new agreement to be signed and dated. These terms and conditions apply to the PTV Personal Training program only.
- Liability: You accept that participating in exercise has a risk of causing injury, both minor and potentially major
- Cancellations: To opt out of PTV Personal Training please email us 14 days notice, by emailing email@example.com . Once the email has been received we train for the remaining 14 days and then cancel any future sessions.
YOU ACCEPT THIS RISK AND ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR EXERCISE AND TRAINING
You will in no way hold PTV Personal Training & Wellness Coaching liable for any injuries or illness sustained while participating on the PTV Personal Training sessions. You also agree that you have no undisclosed injury or illness that may affect your ability to undertake rigorous exercise and to the best of your knowledge you are ready and able to undertake this exercise program.
PTV Personal Training & Wellness Coaching is a mobile personal trainer company in Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA. Our goal is provide the best online, group exercise and face to face personal training service available in Australia.
To learn more about how we can help you achieve your health and fitness goals, simply fill out our online Contact Us form or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will call you to discuss how we can provide the best possible support for you to succeed.